The top questions we get asked...
Pre-register Your Family
I've got another Question
- What should I expect for your gathering? Great question. Our gatherings typically last around an hour and 15 minutes. You can expect to walk into a welcoming environment as we sing together, celebrate together, are challenged by a relevant and biblical teaching, and dismissed with a blessing of benediction.
- What about my kids? Infants-5th grade are encouraged (but not required) to enjoy our Trailkids service. It's amazing! Students 6th grade and up are encouraged to join you in the sanctuary. You can even preregister your kids by clicking the button below.
- Where do I park? We have a large parking lot on premises ready to go! If there are no spots left you can park on the grass on the east side of our campus.
- What do I wear? Whatever you like. We have some who like the comfort of jeans and a t-shirt and others who feel best in a jacket and slacks or a sunday dress. As long as you can wear it to grab a meal, you can wear it here!
- How can I get connected? Our encouragement to you is to check out Growth Track 1.0 which meets the first Sunday of the Month. There you will hear more about us as a church, learn who you are in Christ, and have a chance to check out how to get further connected. We also offer tons of community groups: some traditional bible study in style and some that are meant to connect people who love the same things, like board games, softball, trivia, the outdoors, and even gardening.
- I'm a new parent. What should I do with my young baby? Three of our Pastors have young babies, so we understand the concern! You are welcome to bring your baby with you in service, but we also have a nursery with trained serve team members to care for your sweet baby while you worship. We only allow women to serve in our nursery/toddler areas, and we have security and medics on site always. Oh, and if you are breastfeeding, feel free to check out our secure and peaceful Nursing Mom's room, complete with a live feed so you don't miss anything.
- That's great, but I still have an unanswered question. No problem! Just click the button below and one of our staffers will answer you promptly.